Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thank You

Woohoo!!!
Clang the cymbals. Bang the drums. Strike up the band!

Guess who just got exactly the job she wants?!
Uh-huh! That would be me.

And so, feeling like a winner, I will follow in the footsteps of all the winners that have gone before me by thanking all those people who made it possible.

Thank you Lynn for your flexibility.

Thank you Samantha for sharing your knowledge.

Thank you Tini for saying all the right things.

Thank you Heather for your skills as an advocate.

Thank you Kim for providing a bridge between then and now.

Thank you to my yoga teachers for leading the 90-minute moving meditations that clear my mind and heal my body.

Thank you Carrie for reminding me what is important.

Thank you Wanda for the boundaries and support.

Thank you Helen for your strength.

Thank you to my blog community for your insights and inspiration.

Thank you to each of my children for loving me, with or without exactly the right job.

Thank you to the Circle for giving me faith.

If I have inadvertently forgotten anyone, please forgive me and know that I really do appreciate you.

You all have taught me so much about life, about love, about me and about what matters.
I am blessed to have you in my life.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Uh huh uh huh...I like it...I like it...uh huh.

I am so happy for you. You're welcome. Thank you. I love you.

YOU GO GIRL!

Michelle O'Neil said...

Congrats!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

I reminded you of what is important? Wow! Thanks! I think all I did was hold up a mirror for you to look in.

love.

Amber said...

Yay! Congrats!

:)